Friday, October 31, 2008

My Birthday!!

Yes, I am a little late posting this, but I am sure that is pretty much how this whole blog will go. Expect Halloween pics next month sometime......
Anyway, my birthday was the 18th and Trey was so excited. J. O. watched him all morning while I shopped and when I got home he ran to the door to let me in and was yelling Happy Birthday the whole time. He was very excited to give me my gift and watch me open it. My gift was a coffee mug that Trey painted himself! It was supposed to be a red and blue color but it came out sorta muddy camo. Oh well, I love it!! J.O. did well too and even got me a chocolate fudge birthday cake. Needless to say that is what Trey was most excited about. Birthdays are not the same the older you get, but I guess I should just start being thankful that I am getting older! Hope everyone has a fun and safe Halloween tonight. Hopefully Trey will wear his costume...more on that later!



No comments:

Post a Comment