Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Completely Random...

Checking to see if Nana has noticed she has climbed on the ottoman.


"Woo-hoo! Go Hogs! And no one is making me get down!"


Strolling through the Promenade with Claudia and Kennedy.


Trey sleeping at school....this never happens so I had to capture it!


Addison fell asleep while eating a sucker! You know she was tired!




Shopping with the girls while daddy went to the Razorback game!



"Whew...that was close. Maybe I should listen to Nana and get off to cheer!"


That's the only title I could think of for this post because it's really a lot about nothing. This week is SUPER busy because this weekend is Amy's baby shower! I am so excited to have everyone over and help her celebrate. I just hope I can get everything done!


On a completely random note Addison has started really "telling" on Trey. It's so funny because nothing you do is secret anymore. The other day he hit her arm for knocking down his tower of blocks. Well she ran right up to me and said, "bubba hit my arm." So I went to Trey and asked him if he did that and he just looked at me and said, "Addison was able to tell you that??" I think it shocked him too and I tried to explain to him that she can tell me everything he does now!


Trey has started keeping track of everything he wants for Christmas. The list has grown to...a leapster explorer, pellet gun, microphone, four-wheeler, and pillow pet. Lets just say that I can already guess 2 of the things Santa will be leaving off. It's so funny how he has such strong opinions about things this year. We have 2 Halloween costumes because he wanted Superman and then Buzz Light Year and both were on clearance. I'm going to relish in one more year of buying Addison whatever I want her to have!

No comments:

Post a Comment