Saturday, December 19, 2009

Santa



I have been a bad parent this year. While most people take their kids to the mall or boutiques of some kind to see Santa I haven't taken mine anywhere this year. I haven't wanted to deal with the hassle and crowd and also the dirtiness that goes along with 10,000 kids wiping their hands and faces on Santas laps. So, I avoided it all together.
Well, this morning we were at Home Depot with Addison because Trey was with Cece and I spotted a Santa station. I thought I could at least redeem myself by having some proof that she saw Santa on her first Christmas but when I saw the pics I knew that there would be no fooling people that I didn't take her anywhere cool. Her outfit was not very Christmasy to say the least and after I looked at the picture I noticed Santa had put lipstick on his face for rosy cheeks. However, I guess you get what you pay for. I will just have to hide Treys pics on Santas lap from the last 2 years because if she sees those she will know for sure she wasn't at the mall. I don't think it's too cool to run around and show your pic from Home Depot. I'm just guessing.
I love the glare she is giving Santa. I don't think he knows who he is messing with.

No comments:

Post a Comment