Monday, April 4, 2011

Where have I been???

First of all I realize this is the second post in a row without pics so I promise to upload some soon! I haven't updated in a while because of course we have been pretty busy. We went to Fayetteville a couple of weekends ago and the kids had a blast. Courtney had Easter baskets for them and hid eggs around her house. Needless to say, they didn't want to leave! We were supposed to go to the baseball game Saturday but the weather turned out to be rainy and cold so we skipped. The girls had a fun lunch date at an awesome sandwich place and the guys had lunch at Grubs! I'm down to about a month of school left!! Well, until summer session starts. However, I only have to take one May intercession course so hopefully it won't be too bad. It's one of those courses that meets 3 or 4 weekends all day Friday and Saturday and then you are done. Right now I am just on the job hunt. With Trey starting Kindergarten it is so important for me to get in a good school. Right now I am just concentrating on some schools around here and praying something works out! I have heard from a couple but I'm not the best at waiting. If I don't try really hard to restrain myself I turn into super stalker really quick. I would email or call these schools multiple times a day if it wouldn't earn me a bad reputation.... Other than that it is same ol' same ol' around here. The kids (and whole Norman clan) just got over a nasty stomach bug but thankfully everyone is getting back to normal. Trey is still gearing up for the party of the century. I just picked up all 45 (yes, 45) of Trey's 5th birthday invitations and he is sooo excited. Needless to say if you live anywhere within a 100 mile radius of Cabot you are invited (and if you live in Tulsa or Austin too! :)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment