Thursday, April 28, 2011

School and Easter

J.O. trying to help find the prize egg...it was worth $10 bucks so all the adults were out there pushing kids out of the way!



Addison loved hunting eggs this year! She knew exactly where to look!

On the hunt.....


This is basically the best pic I got of the kids....AGGHH!! Addison wouldn't put the pillow down and refused to look at me. She also insisted on wearing 2 bracelets, her baby ring (that doesn't fit) and a necklace. She obviously hasn't heard the rule of removing one piece of jewelery before you leave the house! FYI....Trey had new khakis to wear and they fell off of him. The child is scared of food!!!


Easter goodies!


Addy getting her new movie out....she had just woken up and isn't really a morning person.


The baskets!


T-ball game!



Playing in the dirt and rocks at the game.


Playing back catcher. This didn't last long. This position is way too slow for 4/5 year olds!



Why is the end of the year always so bad??? I know a ton of it has to do with finals but I feel like it all comes at once. Luckily, I am so close to being done I can taste it. I am only taking one summer course and am looking so forward to relaxing and spending a lot of time at the pool with the kids! I have one final due tomorrow and 2 next week and then a break! My boss is so great...I have been mildly (ha) whining about all that I have to get done and she is letting me off at noon tomorrow to work on school!

Other than school not much is going on. I registered Trey for kindergarten last week and it was awful. I am definitely not one of those moms who looks at the exciting aspect of kindergarten. I am dreading it like none other. The lady at registration asked me if this was my first and I just said, "Yes, and I don't want to talk about it." so we didn't. Luckily, I will be teaching (hopefully) and will be able to check on him when I need to. That is the glory of teaching....you can always creep on your kids when you need to!

Saturday is Trey's big birthday bash. He is so excited he can hardly contain himself. Tomorrow night Ethan is coming over for a pre-birthday sleepover and he has everything planned out....lots of wii games, popcorn and movies. He also said they were staying up all night and I quickly corrected him! Should be a fun weekend! Finals, sleepovers, bday party, quality Janelle/Andrew and Hadley time! Gonna be fun!!

My dad left for Romania today! Say a prayer for him please. He hates to travel and can't hear well....this trip should be a breeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment