Thursday, January 6, 2011

Finally, I'm Back!

I know it has been awhile since I have posted but it seems like the longer I stay away the easier it is to procrastinate! I figured I better update now while I was in the mood to. However, I am still not in the mood to download a ton of pics so that will be later. I'm not gonna give a big play by play of our Christmas because it was pretty much like you would expect with 2 kids...busy but pretty awesome. Trey got a ton of stuff this year and loved every minute of it. Addison really didn't get that into it but she is starting to enjoy all the new presents she got.

Other than that things are pretty much back to normal around here. I'm really enjoying the fact that Addison loves her baby that poops and pees that she got for Christmas. Just yesterday I found myself sitting on her floor wiping the baby dolls bottom with a wet wipe and telling Trey we needed to go to wal-mart to get more diapers for baby Lulu. At that point in time I was very grateful to Cece for buying the doll and to Baby Alive for creating one more mess for us moms to clean up.

No comments:

Post a Comment