Saturday, October 30, 2010

Christmas Pics and Baby Shower!

The yummy spread!


This has nothing to do with either one of these but they were very proud of the fake teeth that came in the Halloween basket from Cece. (I realize my kids are always naked...it's just what they do.)

Baby Lyla's yummy cake!


Thursday we headed to Amy's to take the kids Christmas card pictures. I didn't have to worry about this last year because we took family pictures at the beach. When I was talking to Amy about taking the kids pics the other day I realized I better do it soon because she is about to be busy with a newborn and all the busyness that surrounds the Holidays! So, we went over and I got the kids all dressed in their Christmas gear. And then the real fun began. Let me just say that my kids are not the easiest to photograph. Last year it was Trey and this year it was Addison. Every time the camera would be pointed at her she would start yelling, "No" and run off. We finally got one or two pics by telling her she would get a package of Nerds when we got back into the house. I LOVE the way the card turned out and can't wait to send them out to everyone. At one point I told Amy that I wanted family pics done when Addy turned two and I'm pretty sure she's considering going out of business by then! Here's a link to her blog if you want to check out a few of the pics. The 2 on the card are a secret! http://www.amyaukesphotography.blogspot.com/


This morning was Amy's baby shower at our house and we had a great time. She got such cute things for baby Lyla. Now, we just can't wait to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment