Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Tubes!

On the way to the doctor this morning. Addison enjoys early mornings about as much as I do. However, she was very cute in her rain jacket. She kept putting the hood on saying, "Lub my jacket."


When we got home from the surgery and she had finally quit screaming. She still wasn't too happy with me.

Well, today was the big day for Addison. She finally got tubes! Her ear infections were so different from Trey's. She got her first one at 3 months and then didn't have another one until she turned 1, however she has had one each month since her 1st birthday. I finally had enough of trying to force antibiotic down her throat and scheduled an appointment with our ENT doctor. The procedure went great and it was over before we even knew what happened. She screamed bloody murder when she woke up but she took a 2 hour nap when we got home. Hopefully her tubes will work as well as Trey's did and we won't have to deal with this again!

On a different note, I think I mentioned before that Addison likes to slowly let milk or water dribble out of her mouth onto the floor/people's feet. Poor Trey would be sitting in a chair watching T.V. and minding his own business and she would just walk up and spit out her drink all over him. Well, she was being sent to time out every time she would do it and she HATED going to time out and so she stopped. Or so I thought....today I was mopping while she was sleeping and kept finding random dried puddles on the floor. Apparently instead of stopping she just got smart. She quit doing it where I could see her and started going in random corners and rooms. This child is going to give me a run for my money in 10 years. (And yes, I mop often...I think she must have just started back.....at least that's what I'm going to tell myself).

This weekend is J.O.'s 10 year reunion and mine is coming up in 2 weeks! Hard to believe that we have been out of high school for 10 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment