Monday, February 1, 2010

Party Time!








Well, the snow and ice forced us to move Addison's birthday party from Saturday morning to Sunday afternoon. Luckily when I broke the news to her she didn't seem to mind too much. We had such a great time and are so thankful for the friends and family who braved the weather to come help us celebrate. Addison received a ton of great gifts that Trey is pretty excited about too! Of course when it came time to eat the cake, I was not surprised that Addison dove right in. This year, I decided to go with a jumbo cupcake for her and I have to say it was awesome. It was so cute and just the right size. I am embarrassed to say that this morning when I was throwing laundry in the washer I caught her on the floor eating some crumbs that had fallen off the shirt she had been wearing. (that may be the longest run on I have ever written..I'm too lazy to fix it though so just try to pause in appropriate places.)

Anyway, it was a great party and thanks to everyone who was able to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment