Monday, February 22, 2010

New Orleans!

J.O. and I just got back from a very busy trip to New Orleans and I have to admit, I am exhausted!!! He had to go for work and so I was invited to tag along. I told J.O. after we got there though, that whoever invented this "work" trip is a pure genius. J.O. had one meeting on Saturday morning and the rest of the time was spent being taken out to lunch and dinner to amazing restaurants...all on company dimes! (Obama may need to look into all this frivolous spending.)

Anyway, it was a lot of fun and J.O. and I enjoyed spending the time together. We were both so ready to get home to the kids and our own house though! Addison has literally been on my hip since I got back. Trey and I spent a lot of time catching up last night since he was up sick the whole night....

I don't have any pictures because I forgot my camera. Yes, I realize that probably sounds horrible to some people but you should have seen what all it took to get 4 people packed and out of the house. I'm just thankful I didn't forget a kid at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment