Friday, January 22, 2010

I have an addiction....











I'm not ashamed to say that I'm addicted to Patty. I will find any excuse to use her and whip up some cool homemade items. The other day I found myself sewing tulle on a shirt just because I didn't have any other material to use. Yes, I have caught some grief about not only driving a minivan but also loving to sew but again, I don't care. Luckily for Trey and J.O. I can't find anything to do for boys but if I come across something they better watch out. I mean, lets face it...J.O. would look great in a shirt that has patches all over it.

For now Addison is my guinea pig and she seems to like my creations! We went to the mall the other day and I'm proud to say she wore her new dress and received tons of compliments. Okay, maybe nobody actually commented on the dress but they kept saying how cute she was. I'm sure it was because of the dress. Anyway, next time you see me don't be surprised if Addison looks homemade from head to toe because she probably is.

1 comment:

  1. I love it! It is great to have something fun you are addictede too! Yours is Patty and mine is my camera and the "puter" as Lane would say! :)

    ReplyDelete